Join NAMI Boston, as a member
Why join NAMI? The more members: the stronger our voice will be in legislative advocacy. This also helps to build donor confidence, and we learn more from our fellow members.
NAMI is America’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the live of individuals living with serious mental illness. Go to the NAMI National website and join.
- Newsletters: Receive News You Can Use weekly e-newsletter by NAMI Massachusetts. + Receive monthly Advocate national magazine.
- Conferences: Receive discounts to NAMI national annual conventions and NAMI Massachusetts annual conferences.
- Members only web-content: offered by the NAMI national .
- Discussion Groups and Educational Conference Calls: Join national discussion groups and calls.
- Affordable: $40/year per individual , $60/year per household and $5/yr (an ‘open door’ membership). (Note: These membership rates begin July 1, 2017.)
We operate solely by volunteers. E-mail Tim and share your interest and skills. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your consideration. See our donation page.
~Attend NAMI Massachusetts Advocacy Day.
~Become a member: Receive current public policy updates & contact elected representatives.
credit: Carrolle Photography