~ Warm Line by Metro Boston Recovery Learning Centers
Please call: 1-877-733-7563, Hours: 4:00PM to 8:00PM, 7 Days per Week
- Anonymous callers can speak to people who have experienced the recovery.
- Trained operators will listen with compassion and assist in finding internal resources and strengths.
- The operators provide local, state, and national resources.
- Operators emphasize hope and share examples of personal accomplishment and the achievement of wellness.
- Metro Boston Recovery Learning Center website
ONLINE resources – For a complete directory of national peer support lines, visit warmline.org.
~ Compass Helpline by NAMI Massachusetts
Trained family members and peers are available to answer a wide range of questions, and can refer you to support & education programs as well as other community resources.
- Please call 617-704-6264 or 1-800-370-9085
- Please e-mail your questions to: COMPASS@namimass.org
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
Common Questions & Topics Include…
|~Support (Peer and Family)||~Police & Legal System||~NAMI Educ. Programs|
|~How to access treatment||~Housing program||~Substance Use|
|~Employment Issues||~Managing financial stress||~Discharge Rights|
|~Youth & Transition|
~ Avoid the Emergency Room: Call the local Mobile Crisis Team!